REGISTER FOR VISION 2020
Student ISLRR Member
Student Non Member
Developing Nation/ Moderators / Supported Registration
Extra Ticket Welcome Reception 12th July , CCD
Vision 2020 Gala Evening 13th July, Café en Seine
Registration KEY DATES
SUPER EARLY BIRD CLOSES
31 JANUARY 2021
02 February to 30 June 2021
1 JULY – 15 JULY 2021
Your Registration Fee includes
- Access to ALL conference sessions in CCD 12th, 13th 14th July 2021
- Access to the Exhibition and Posters areas in CCD
- 1 x Welcome Reception Ticket on Monday 12th July 2021 CCD
- Conference materials (e.g. delegate bag)
- Tea, Coffee and Light Lunch 12th, 13th 14th July 2021 in CCD
- Option to book a place on Site Visit on 15th July 2021 (Limited 40 places per location)
- Complimentary WI-FI in CCD
What happens to my Registration in case of conference postponement?
Your Registration is automatically transferred to the new date
Can I get a refund?
Your Registration is automatically transferred to the new date. If you require a refund and rebook at a later date please contact the Secretariat team. If you are re-booking no admin fee will be charged however if you are cancelling the Admin fee €25 will be applicable.
Registration Substitution Policy:
Substitutions/replacements can be made at any time up to one week before the conference. This substitution is subjected to 25 EUR charge.
What happens to my Abstract?
Notifications are being sent as planned and if you have specific questions about abstract submission please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship – what happens to my sponsorship?
Sponsorships will be automatically transferred to the new date. The Sponsorship team will be in contact with each sponsor.
VAT: Are taxes included in the delegate fee?
VAT is not charged on delegate fees.
Can I attend a conference for one day only?
Please contact the Conference Office on Email: email@example.com
When will I get my certificate of attendance?
We will send you your certificate of attendance by email at the end of the conference.
Registration Cancellation Policy Vision 2020+1:
All cancellations must be received in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of Registration fees/social event fees up to 15 February 2021 are eligible for a refund minus €25 administration fee
- Cancellations of Registration fees /social event fees from 1st March cannot be refunded.
- Hotels booked through the conference website are subject to the Groups Cancellation policy of the individual hotel and may require the room to be re-sold before a refund is possible.
Photography & Videography:
By attending the conference, you have consented to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Vision 2020. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events in the future.
Developing Nations Fee Qualifications:
Low Income Country Registration
Low Countries are those with GDP of 15,000USD or less. To check eligible developing countries for 2019 please see the following website
COUNTDOWN TO VISION 2020